Submissions for Spring 2014 are Now Closed
- Initial Deadline (Feedback Deadline) – Wednesday, January 29th at midnight
- Final Deadline - Wednesday, February 19th at midnight
- To receive a short critique about your submissions from the respective critique committee, submit before the initial deadline. All artists and writers will receive notification of acceptance or rejection at the same time, regardless of what deadline is chosen.
- 1. Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must submit from an official Appalachian State University email address. Work submitted from any other email address will not be considered.
- 2. Attach your work. Categories include visual (photography, illustration, painting, sculpture, design), multimedia (music, dance,
video, theatre), poetry/spoken word, and prose (short stories, creative nonfiction, plays). Please use file name "LASTNAME_TITLE" for submissions.
- - Visual image submissions should be in a minimum of 240 dpi in JPEG format.
- - Writing submissions should be in .doc format.
- - Students may include an optional artist statement (limit of 150 words) for each multimedia and visual submission.
- Please note that a limit of five submissions in each category will be enforced. Submissions in excess of five pieces will not be considered.
- 3. In the body of the email please include your name as you would like it to appear in the publication, along with your major, class, contact information and title(s) of your work. Please include the media used for artworks.
- 4. Send!
- (If you do not receive confirmation from us within five days, please send us an email letting us know. Thank you.)